Another Another

Excellent work.

The sense of weight that everything possessed really made the story even more engaging. Kudos for proficient use of sound effects.

Your story was certainly an interesting one. I can't say that I've seen anything very similar to it. It made me analyze what I viewed more thorougly than usual because I wasn't sure how I should feel.

The bear killed an innocent person right off the bat, inconveniences the family of the deceased with his presence, and yet I felt a twinge of sadness when I saw the bullethole in his head. I guess I didn't feel like the real dad ever really left. I mean, the relatively mild reaction from the man's family seemed to make it pretty easy to supplant the bear into the father role. It would appear that the perception of fatherliness can be applied to anyone in the right places, acting the right way.

but yeah, it was cool beans.

wh347 responds:

Thanks for the review, you're right on the money! I also think it's sort of testament to people's ability to cope with tense situations, or tragedy and loss, especially through the banality of day to day life. I like to think that the mom's reaction at the end is sort of like the delayed grief from the beginning, it all comes pouring out the moment she is able to finally exhale. Thanks again for the review!

Valve History Valve History

The animation and sound was well-executed, but that doesn't stop the overwhelming sense of being little more than a byproduct of r/pcmasterrace circlejerking.

Juangatillo responds:

Thanks for the first part of the comment, the second part i didn't understand it

Praise Our Lord Gaben

Obama is A black Obama is A black

First The Color Brown, and now this? You're on a roll, good sir.

Zombidle Zombidle

This game makes me feel dumb and easily entertained.

Driver's Ed Driver's Ed

I would suggest creating a pause menu and an actual objective for your game. In all game modes there is no specific purpose for playing. In one you're collecting coins with no apparent value, in "fast food" you're collecting fast food for no previously stated reason, and in free mode you collect nothing, with just as much purpose as the other two game modes. Personally, I don't know why you're bothering with an online mode when you should be fixing the rest of the game.

Also, work on the aesthetics of the game itself and the menu. The entire game looks like it was draw up in 10 minutes. The fact that you couldn't even been bothered to fill in the closed off areas of the letters in the title screen tells me that you're not even trying.

You really need to examine at what makes a game good and then really commit to replicating that with your own creative twist. If you don't know how to code something or you need to draw something better, take the time to learn it. Nobody is going to play a game just because YOU made it. You have to provide features that are appealing to the potential player and if you're not going to bother giving it 100% of your effort, then what's the point?

Flying Chops Flying Chops

The way you unlock medals is ridiculous. Why not just award the player their medal when they achieve it instead of assigning them just one to complete at a time?

DeadBitchesRidinSlab DeadBitchesRidinSlab

I wrote this book.

NGHH'11 - Pigpen Vs Nimbus NGHH'11 - Pigpen Vs Nimbus

PiGPEN

Thoze b sum dope ass rhymes, dawg.

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

x**O

beautiful D*x

Sheep Sheep

This piece gave me he weirdest sense of déjà vu.

I'm Immortal I'm Immortal

I really love how you used a roach as your character here to address the feeling of worthlessness that most artists feel at some point(s) in their careers. Roaches are a dime a dozen trash-eating bugs on lowest rungs of life, much like many free-lance artists who swarm any job opportunity, no matter how shitty, and struggle to make ends meet. I don't know if that was your intention, but either way you managed to allow a lot of meaning to be derived from these panels. I also really like the visual style. The palette of only a few tones and simplistic line work is really pleasing to the eye.

I've looked through your comics and I find many of the subjects you hit upon are things I tend to think about a lot. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your shit.

UNDERNATION responds:

glad you liked it, hopefully I won't disappoint.

Fella Fella

I would for reals buy this as a poster.

However, one thing I noticed was that the detail on the sunglasses stand kind of just cuts off a little too far from the edge. I would crop it a little more to the right and then everything would be perfect.